Our IN the Studio classes provide an educational experience to artists of all levels to help refine their makeup skills and elevate their artistry and career in an intimate setting. Each class allows attendees to listen and learn through demonstration, coaching, discussion and practice hands-on while receiving informative feedback from their instructor. Registrants will also have the opportunity to use different products from brands that will be participating at the show.
*Registrants will receive a certificate of completion for each class.
*All IN the Studio classes have a capacity of 20 attendees.
*IN the Studio attendees must bring their own brush set, all other products supplied.
*IN the Studio registration is in addition to your show ticket. You will have the option to register for a class when you purchase your show ticket. All IN the Studio classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Click Here to buy your ticket and register for IN the Studio classes.
Flawless Beauty – Presenter TBD
Studio 1, 9:30am-12:30pm – $135
Class Level: Early Stage to Advanced
Today’s clients are expectations are higher than ever and modern cameras are increasingly unforgiving with new modern technology. In this competitive industry, it is essential that you create makeup that is not only impactful but it must be perfect in every aspect of your application. In this workshop, you will learn to create and apply precise and perfected makeup, while developing an understanding of the fundamentals of each area of the face for every application.
You will learn:
– Explore questions and answers that will lead you to precise and perfect applications
– Build a better understanding of how every choice and administration of color affects the end result
– Master the precision, placement and application that allows you to become a better artist
In the Details- James Molloy
Studio 2, 9:30am-1:00pm – $185
James Molloy – Global Rimmel Ambassador, MYKITCO. Co-founder and World-renowned makeup Artist and Educator
Think Tank – our advanced education sessions combine seminar style learning, hands-on workshop experience and question & answer in an intimate environment with a master artist.
Global Rimmel Ambassador, MYKITCO. co-founder and world-renowned Makeup Artist and Educator, James Molloy is an artist with an unmatched understanding the importance of developing and detailing your work to make it impactful. This Think Tank Advanced Master Class with James will bring you through the design, decision making and makeup application that will help you stand out. He will also demonstrate and lead you through a hands-on workshop where you will learn to look at the fine details of a finished look that allow you to perfect your makeup for each client.
You will learn:
– The process and questions for a better application
– The tools and technique for applying and finishing
– A deeper understanding for creating makeup that helps you stand out and make impact
Bridal Makeup: A Beautiful Business – Presenter TBD
Studio 1, 1:00pm-4:00pm – $135
Class Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Bridal makeup artists require a specific skill set to gain success in this extremely lucrative section of the beauty industry. Your artistry and business skills must be on-point. This three hour, hands-on bridal boot camp presents real-world solutions to maximize your earning potential, build a stronger portfolio & skill set, and become a leader in your bridal market.
You will learn:
– Learn to market the services you offer, pricing and the creation of beautiful Bridal Makeup
– Cover classic bridal looks, themed weddings and current bridal trends
– Master techniques and tricks to elevate your bride’s appearance and make it last all day
– Learn to provide exceptional services on the most important day of your client’s life
Fundamentals of Complexion & Contour – Presenter TBD
Studio 2, 1:30pm-4:30pm – $135
Class Level: Beginner
In this intensive IN the Studio class, we will look at one of the most important aspects of any application, achieving the perfect foundation. We will explore how product can be manipulated by an artist to achieve any desired coverage & texture and the importance of color theory, color matching, correction and coverage in creating flawless foundation.
You will learn:
– Discern the decision making process and the why & when in choosing liquid, crème or powder formulations
– Master color matching for multiple clients and correctly
– Learn to color correct, conceal, contour and shape and structure for any face