My Kind of Town: Chicago in Photo & Film
Calling All Makeup Artists, Photographers, Hair and Fashion Stylists!
The Makeup Show Chicago Presents… My Kind of Town: Chicago in Photo and Film
Here is your opportunity to collaborate with your fellow artists and be a part of The Makeup Show Chicago 2012.
TASK: Create an image that represents your interpretation of this year’s theme, My Kind of Town – Chicago in Photo and Film.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION: To enter submit your single image to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 4, 2012. The JPEG may not be larger than 2 MB. We will have our team of editors, photographers and producers select their favorite from the entries.
FINALISTS & WINNERS: Finalists will be contacted via email by June 6, 2012. All finalists are responsible to mount their own image on foam core and deliver to the event Venue One, 1044 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 to arrive either June 14, 2012 or June 15, 2012. Please do not send image earlier. Print dimensions should be a minimum of 16” by 20”.
All images from the finalists will be displayed at The Makeup Show Chicago Show 2012. They will be judged by a panel of our top industry insiders and viewed by over 4000 industry artists and experts. The winner will be announced and featured on our blog following The Makeup Show Chicago.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED INCLUDE:
- Makeup Kit containing some of James Vincent’s favorite products. ($1000 value!)
- Complimentary admission to each member of the winning team to The Makeup Show in each city for 2012.
- Announcement and feature in The Makeup Show newsletter and featured spot on The Makeup Show Blog.
- One on one consultation and portfolio review with artists by Timothy Priano for each team member, photographer, makeup artist, and hair stylist.
- Hair Kit sponsored by T3.
·Shelly Taggar: Owner of The Makeup Show Brand and Vice President of Metropolitan Events.
·Timothy Priano: International Agent and Founder of premier agency, Artists by Timothy Priano.
·The Makeup Show Team: James Vincent, Jon Hennessey, Orlando Santiago, Danessa Myricks.