MARCH 18-19, 2017
Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
In an inclusive and intimate class, artists will receive hands-on training from some of the largest names in our industry. These workshops are designed to allow learning through demonstration, discussion, coaching and critique via face-to-face attention from celebrity artists.
- All Workshops are booked on a first come, first serve basis (20 Attendees)
- Attendees must check in at the Workshop Studios no later than 15 minutes prior to the workshop start time.
- Attendees will use what they learn to apply new techniques to their classmates during the workshop.
- Attendees of our workshops will only need to bring their brush set to class.
- All product will be provided by The Makeup Show
For more detailed information on specific workshops, presenters, their locations and dates, please inquire here.
*presenters, topics and schedules subject to change.
View the Workshops
Please note that registration for all Hands-on Workshops must be attached to ticket purchase. If you have already bought a ticket you may modify your registration to add any Hands-on Workshops you would like to attend by sending email or calling 212-242-1213.
*presenters, topics and schedules subject to change
For more detailed information on specific workshops, presenters, their locations and dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org